Saturday, January 7, 2023

Becca

Final rose worthy! Becca Tilley and Hayley Kiyoko kept their relationship under wraps for several years prior to confirming their love story.Bachelor Nation met Tilley on Chris Soules' season of The Bachelor in 2015. After pursuing Ben Higgins on season 20 the runner-up got fired and sent packing. After her stint on the series, Tilley dated Bachelorette alum Robert Graham for several months from the end of 2016 until May 2017."My previous relationship with him was all I had written on paper. There was something that was missing that I wasn't capable of writing on paper. "It led me to realize that when I meet someone, it will not be a part of my entire life's agenda," she shared exclusively with Us Weekly in August 2018. "Someone is completely different to what I thought." She told Us in the year 2019 that the relationship she had with a man who she met online was not one that was public. "I was involved in a prior public relationship , and it felt like there were a lot more people in the relationship than I was. I know this is the reason why they watched me." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Maggie Grace and Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Grace, born Margaret Grace Denig on September 21 the 21st of September 1983 in Worthington Ohio, is an American actor. Maggie Grace...